Tuesday, May 03, 2005

 

One final election animation

Not long to go until the election now, but Beau Bo D'Or, Doghorse and I have one last animation to bring the campigns to a close. This Town Ain't Big Enought For Both Of Us features bickering politicians, a prairie dog band, lots of extremely big and clever swearing, rudeness and, to top it off, Gerald the mouse on kazoo. A warning though, if I had a proper job, I wouldn't want to listen to this in my office unless I had headphones on. But I would want to listen to it.

I'm not sure what's next, but I think I'll avoid politicians for a wee while and play with something that's just silly. I expect I'll need cheering up whichever party wins on Thursday. Something with happy Humph is a definite possibility.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?