Tuesday, February 21, 2006

 

Something worth watching

I don't often do TV recommendations, I think this is the second in over a year, but for those of you in Scotland can I point you in the direction of BBC1 at 10:35pm. Multiple, part of the 24/7 documentary series, is about actor and director Alison Peebles revealing to the world, and in many ways herself, that she has multiple sclerosis.

I admit that I'm not an impartial reviewer here as I know Alison and others involved in making the film and I have worked on animations for them. But putting aside the fact I like the people it's a great documentary about disability, denial, ‘coming out’ and footwear, with no self pity and a healthy amount of humour. I'd want to watch it even if IPublish didn't know them.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?