Wednesday, April 19, 2006

 

James Blunt throws tomatoes at James Blunt

I had an email pointing me at this transcript of an Australian TV show. In case it's not kept online I'll point out the relevant moment:
"ANDREW DENTON: Do you get surprised sometimes at the intensity with which people want to take exception to your music? I've seen a website which is 'You're Beautiful', but it's 'You're Gullible', with a doll of you singing and tomatoes being thrown at you.
JAMES BLUNT: I have quite a high score on that website.
ANDREW DENTON: Do you?
JAMES BLUNT: Yes. I did, I cleared over 100 points.
ANDREW DENTON: Is that right?
JAMES BLUNT: Yes."
Hehehe. Good man. You can throw tomatoes too.

And whilst I'm here, have a look at this.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?