Wednesday, May 30, 2007

 

Big things are happening in eclectech world...

... but I can't write about them online yet as I haven't got my act together and told all my offline friends. I am officially rubbish, but not quite rubbish enough to send a mass email round to my oldest friends with a pointer to a blog post so, in the meantime, I provide a quick blast of disco cats and run away again.



You can prod them and poke them at The Revo site, a fun project I've been working on recently.

I hope all is well in the wider bloggy world. Back soon! Love e.

Labels: ,


Comments:
hola me encanta esta pagina, la mejor. soy de mexico.

hello, i like this website,....the best.... i´m from mexico.
 
This is very exciting! I do hope it is good big things.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?