Monday, May 12, 2008

 

Come Fly With Me

One of the many things I'm enjoying following our move to the country is the local squirrels visiting the garden. I like squirrels and they're providing me with fine photo opportunities, even if they do seem to be stealing nuts and seeds from the birds.

A day after the first squirrel photo op I got an email asking if I'd be interested in creating a Frank Sinatra squirrel and animating to Come Fly With Me. It was a sign! Squirrels are our future! Anyhow, it seemed like the right thing to do.

Sinatra Squirrel - Come Fly With Me!

The llamas, penguins and giraffe are not, I'm afraid to say, currently part of the local wildlife although they are all Scottish. 100% fact.

Labels:


Comments:
That was marvellous. I love the frantically flapping penguins. :D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?